21 November 2012

New Products for Christmas









And 
Available for Pre-order some new and wonderfully luxurious dresses!



Photos by Pete Navey

I have just added a whole selection of pieces  to my store, that I have been working on for the past few months. 
Please pop over and see what you think. Here!
There is a whole new selection of vintage fabrics for the Smock Tops and a new luxurious winter version of the Smock Dress available for pre-order. 
Please email me to make enquiries...
peonylimshop@gmail.com

Happy Christmas Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. like "Charcoal Scottish Wool Smock Dress" but why don't u do blue things..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely do, follow the link and you will see I do a dark denim which is obviously blue. Hope that helps.
      Best wishes

      Peony

      Delete
  2. love the polar bear charm bracelet!

    www.jjexclusive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.