26 September 2012

Day 3 LFW SS13






Photos by Pete Navey

Shoes Louis Vuitton, Jeans Zara, Top Peony Lim available at my store, Necklace vintage, Denim Jacket Nicole Farhi (borrowed from Pete Navey), Bag Ebay and Sunglasses available from my store.

Although I'm really biased, this really was one of favourite outfits I wore this fashion month.  It was so comfortable and I felt so chic  all day. This winter I'm launching a series of new Smock Tops and Dresses in different plain fabrics including satin and cashmere, so stay tuned!
  1. My outfit outside the Topshop venue.
  2. Being photographed outside Topshop.
  3. Walking walking.
  4. Daniel from Stockholm Streetstyle taking my picture.
  5. Outside the Temperley Show with the Discoveredd girls.


10 comments:

  1. You've totally nailed this look - perfect!
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!






    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your denim on denim look!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look and how you mixed a laidback and a dressed up look. and those shoes!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic jeans!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great look! Loving your top and necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. denim on denim is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!
    I really like your blog


    If somebody want to know about Royal Nails Shop, great offers for beautiful nails, Nail Modellist Training. Cosmetics Studio, Education, Distribution. So please visit



    Nail Studio

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.