25 June 2012

Da Nang Part I.














Photos by Me

Slippers from Vietnam, Shorts The Gap, Shirt Zara, and Bag Hermes.

Vietnam is such a beautiful country. I highly recommend that you try and arrange a trip. 
everything is delicate and beautiful there. These pictures are from my recent trip to Asia. (see other posts HereHereHere, Here, Here and Here)
I had really bad jetlag while I was there so I woke up super early and walked down the beach everyday while only the fishermen were there.  I know the summer holidays are coming up for everyone, so I hope this travel inspiration will cheer up your Monday morning blues.

8 comments:

  1. very inspiring pictures! have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Please visit Philippines too. We have a lot of islands here. :)

    xx,
    stylegrenade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice you liked vietnam:) i was there 2years ago and it's really high time to visit it again:)
    love those slippers you got xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to a lot of the Far East, but never Vietnam. Your photos are definitely tempting me to book a trip!
    Happy Monday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, feel very proud of Vietnam now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww, I'm Vietnamese! and i already go to Danang, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing when the Hermes bag isn't the most beautiful thing in the post, haha. I'll be adding Vietnam to my dream vacation!
    thegrayage.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.