7 February 2012

Finding somewhere to sit







Photos by Pete Navey

Boots ASOS White, Clutch Reiss, Dress Topshop, Belt BCBG Max Azria, Cardigan vintage MaxMara from eBay and Hat Philip Treacy.

I love muted colours like these in the winter, they are cold and warm at the same time. 
I think I actually wear more maxi-dresses in the winter than the summer, which is the reverse of most people, but there is something really exciting about a long skirt in winter and a crumpled glamour about the possibility of getting the hem wet and dirty.
This dress was one of those perfect shopping moments, when you see is full price and just cant afford it, and then see it a week later 70% off! Amazing, as if I was meant to have it!

So tomorrow I am off to the Big Apple for Fashion Week.
I am going to do full diary posts this season so stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. You look stunning as usual! Your dress is so precious and can't believe you got it during sales! I love Topshop sales!

    Ash :o)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat!
    And the dress is beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful skirt and boots!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi P
    would you happen to know a decent reliable french cookbook?
    or perhaps you could recommend one of your own personal favourites??
    Thanks
    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite cookbooks include...
      both Ottelenghi books
      Bubbys brunch
      The Cooks Book
      Nigella Lawson How to Eat
      Mary Berry Cake Bible
      Julia Child is very highly thought of too (although I have not cooked extensively from it)

      What recipes are you specifically looking for?

      Delete
  6. Its fabulous that you liked different elements of the outfit. I love that!
    Thank you for you kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.