19 October 2011

PFW Part 2.


Photos by Vogue Italia

Photo by Dvora of Fashionstable

Shoes Christian Louboutin, Skirt Moschino from My-Wardrobe (sample), Shirt All Saints, Lace Camisole vintage from my mother, Hat Made by ME, Miss Peony Lim! and Bag vintage.

Photo by Guerre for Marie Claire USA


Shoes Christian Louboutin, Jeans Zara, Belt, Shirt and Bracelet all Hermes, Sunglasses Tom Ford, and Bag Vintage.

Photo by Craig Arend for New York Magazine's The Cut

Shoes Christian Louboutin, Dress Whistles, Bag vintage and Sunglasses Cynthia Rowley.

Here are a few more outfits from Paris Fashion Week. 
The jumping photo was taken by Craig (of Altamira fame see HERE!) as part of a series, you should definitely check them out, he managed to get some pretty awesome people to jump! Have a little lookie HERE!  I clearly need to work on my jumping poses since other people managed to look amazing.
Now I am home again, I am obsessed with cooking and eating! Go figure...
So I have been cooking a lot from FoodGawker (see HERE!). Recently I have made Banana Cupcakes with Caramel Cream Creese Frosting (see HERE!) and American Style Macaroni with a Bacon and Herbed Breadcrumb topping (see HERE!).

21 comments:

  1. love the second look so much :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics!
    love the drees of the last photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love every outfit. that hat is awesome too - how did u make it???

    http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely stunning in all outfits, but the one with all the Hermes accessories and those awesome silver jeans is my favorite!!!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love the white shirt and silver pants look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those zara jeans are so pretty! i love the color very much ^^

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your lipstick! what brand/color did you wear here?

    liv x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the silver is epic!

    x

    h
    www.thefashionhash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Peony.
    As ever, you look super stylish....you are no fashion sheep....you are a style leader!
    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super styling! Peony, I love the hat! You look fabulous !! Congrats, you are such an artist!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered you through Refinery 29's street style, and let me tell you, I am so in love!

    I'll be coming back often!

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you looked so amazing in each outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Antonella C'est moi21 October 2011 at 09:30

    I love every outfit..;) kiss kiss from Italy
    A_C'est moi
    http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just saw you at Canadian Elle street style looks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. all the looks are different yet all gorgeous.

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGOSH you look so amazing here.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the trousers and the hermes belt look absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is only now that I found out about your blog and I adore it! Your style is impeccable and your photos are amazing! Makes me envious!

    I certainly will follow!
    xx
    Ishea
    http://lacouturette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look fab in every outfit!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your style, it's so timeless and sophisticated. A pleasure to peruse your images. X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jas - I have done a post with a little explaination...
    http://peonylim.blogspot.com/2011/12/home-made-hat.html

    Anon - I think the colours I am wearing here are by Tom Ford and Chanel. I only really wear Nars, Chanel and Tom Ford red lipsticks. I always buy Matt, so that makes the selection a lot smaller when you go have a look at their counters. Sorry I cant remember anything more specific.

    Victoria - That is such a lovely thing to say! Thank you.

    Ishea - Thank you! I hope you continue to like it.

    Thanks for all the lovely comments. You are the most generous spirited people.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.