22 June 2011

Isolda My Love







Isolda is a beautiful line of jewellery. Each piece is one of a kind, a mixture of antique elements, remade into modern and wearable gems. The company was set up by the fabulous half British, half Brazilian sisters, Juliana and Alessandra.  

I don't think every company is a good fit for me. It is more than aesthetic that needs to be shared, it is also references and history amongst other things. Isolda is one. Their pieces remind me of jewellery my grandmother wore, and all the insects and birds are things my mother and I would own. Their is something wonderfully everyday luxury about their pieces, which makes me think of by love for Hermes in a funny way. 

Isolda is a small company but the each piece has the love and attention that means that wont be the case for long. You might have seen Amber of 'Made in Chelsea' sporting a few of their pieces since they started to stock on her website. 

Isolda has all the charm of the antique and all the practicality of the modern. I have loved wearing their pieces, and I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

Jumpsuit Eairth (gifted)(I will do a full post of the jumpsuit later), Shoes Prada, Scarf Missoni, and all jewellery Isolda (samples). 

14 comments:

  1. loooooooove
    GORGEOUS ;)


    CAMPAIGN: Preview Isabel MARANT AW11-12
    http://t.co/jzM3nSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. the horseshoe is so adorable! love the ribbon on the shoes too.

    http://bangandbuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fabulous!







    *we should be blogger buddies LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bracelet is stunning and so delicate. I really love how polished your style is Peony.
    This is such a small world, I went to school with Pete Navey!

    http://i-want-doesnt-get.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing bracellet!!

    http:www.igoonnon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooooo beautiful wearing Isolda! We feel so honoured by your words. Love this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jewellery, but I love the missoni scarf more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! Need I say more! :)


    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. the necklace is just awesome. very neat yet sophisticated.

    Find me on:
    From Catwalk to Classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What foundation do you use? Your skin looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Isolda pieces are so lovely!!! The shoe horse if deff my fav! You look great in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look. And the jewellery is so beautiful. I'm in love with the bird bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad that you all like the Isolda pieces. I love their work.
    They have to be some of the nicest people I have ever worked with, and there work is fabulous!
    Stay tuned for their women's wear... coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.