21 January 2011

My Little Pony Sparkles and Shines

Ok I know no one thinks its cool anymore, but I LOVED My Little Pony when I was little, and I still think they are too cute.
So here are a few just to brighten your day.




One bored weekend, I took myself down to TKMAXX and I found myself purchasing this paint-your-own My Little Pony set.  The boyf, our friend Mawsea and me then spent a totally obsessed evening painting them - surprisingly enthralling, dont judge till you try - ... 
We have never been able to decided whose was the best so I open it to you...
Please vote: Purple
             Yellow
             Blue
                    and feel free to have a guess which is mine!





6 comments:

  1. All the 3 are totally cute... but maybe the yellow one is the best one.

    Pass by my blog!
    xx

    http://seemeethrough.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the blue is your bf's and the purple is yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the purple one looks the best to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm swaying towards the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done all you clever readers!
    The Purple is mine! The Blue is Mr Peter Navey's and the Yellow is our friend Mawsea's.
    Hope they cheered you up. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.