16 December 2010

Santa Baby...

Slip a Sable under the tree for me... been an awful good girl!
Well something like that. 
Making a christmas list for Father christmas is something I haven't done for a good while, but if I were to make one this year it would include...


1. Vivienne Westwood Pirate Boots
Like these shot by Garance but in black suede with black leather straps.

2. A Lock & Co Dick Tracey hat in Leopard.
3. A BCBG Max Azria embellished Belt.


4. An endless supply of Pierre Herme Macaroons!
I love the White Alba Truffle and the Vanilla and Olive Oil flavours. 



5. A Hermes Constance Bag...
In Black Croc with a gold H!!! yummmmyyyyyy Shot here by Tommy Ton.



6. And finally everything and anything by Alaia!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Macaroons!!! I can't get over them! ..lovely layout Peony xx..
    been following for a couple of months now..
    such chic people xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is that last photo from? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ CJSuperb - thanks so much for such loyal readership!!! sooo flattered. Hope we can keep you entertained in 2011. Happy New Year

    @ Sunday - I'm so sorry but I cant remember!!! ahhhh, I do this constantly, but i do think I found it on google image search... so try looking their under alaia. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.